Our medical and non-medical staff are dedicated to a common goal: improving the health and wellbeing of all our patients. The GCMP team aims to provide medical services that are affordable, efficient, evidence-based, and delivered with genuine care to all individual patients, their families, and the wider community.
To achieve this, GCMP strives to uphold these seven core commitments:
- Practising safe medicine and delivering lasting healthcare services that enrich
the lives of our patients and make a positive social impact on the community.
- Providing screening, detection, and prevention of diseases wherever possible
and within the guidelines set by the RACGP and Department of Health Services.
- Helping reduce the wait times and the burden of the emergency services at
hospitals by providing acute care and after hours services to all our patients.
- Respecting and treating all our clients equally, regardless of their personal
histories, cultural differences or social backgrounds.
- Facilitating and coordinating services with specialists – Allied Health services and
further general practitioners in hospitals and around the community, in both the
private and public sectors, in order to ensure patients receive the most
- Delivering our services in a timely manner and providing ongoing care for all our
patients in order to develop strong relationships and build trust.
- Educating all our junior colleagues, medical students, and patients, while also
investing in continual medical education and training for our doctors and staff.
GCMP is committed to assisting our patients and their families through every stage of their lives. By aligning ourselves constantly with our core commitments, we achieve our mission of bettering the health and wellbeing of our patients.