Angeline is an Accredited Practising Dietitian with the Dietitians Association of Australia and the director of Back To Basics Dietetics, a Gold Coast and Brisbane-based private dietitian practice.
Angeline has worked as a nutritionist for 7 years in health centre and health food industry. She had helped clients develop healthy eating habits by educating them up-to-date nutrition information and continuous advice and support, which allowed them to maintain healthy lifestyle.
Complementing this, Angeline completed a Master’s in Nutrition and Dietetics as a result of her passionate belief that diet and lifestyle changes could make a significant difference in one’s health.
Having experience in private practice, community and aged care settings, she is able to manage a wide range of conditions but has particular interest in the management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, weight loss, diabetes, vegetarian nutrition, women’s health and food allergies/intolerances.
Angeline’s food philosophy emphasises a holistic approach to eating and she has a passion in experimenting new and healthy recipes in the kitchen for making good choices simple and enjoyable. She understands the importance of individuality and strives to provide dietary advice and meal plans which meet different lifestyle and family needs.
Angeline can speak multiple languages fluently such as English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Indonesian, Hokkien, plus other Asian languages understood.
Angeline is available for:
• Individual consultations
• 12-week Weight Loss and Wellness Program (WWP)
If you’re looking to lose weight and keep it off, this program will support you in making long-term, sustainable changes to your eating and lifestyle. Over the 12 weeks you will be kept accountable while learning about healthy eating, nutritious meals/recipes, setting goals, understanding food labels, healthy snack ideas, eating out, supplementations and much more. By the end of the program you will be empowered to maintain your positive lifestyle changes on your own!
What to expect:
– Health risk screening and blood test
– Dietary analysis
– Personalised meal plan
– Food diary
– Goal setting
– Weekly Body Composition Analysis / Measurements
– Education and resources
– On-going dietitian support
• Diabetes Management Program – Group sessions include healthy eating, preventing complications, monitoring blood sugar, sick days, medications, foot and skin care, and physical activity.
• Supermarket tour – Be a Smart Shopper: to learn about food label reading, comparing products value for health and money, planning weekly budget on groceries.
• Educational cooking demonstrations
• Corporate Nutrition Seminars
• Cleansing Diet and Lifestyle Workshop
• Ongoing nutrition support after discharged from hospital
• Personalised meal plans
M: 0433 912 208