SCULPSURE BODY CONTOURING AT GCMP
SculpSure is a non-invasive body contouring process that helps you permanently lose stubborn fat effectively, quickly and painlessly!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SCULPSURE?
- 25 minute treatment
- Treats multiple areas at the same time
- Destroys 24% of treated fat cells without the need for surgery
- Works on all skin types
- No downtime
HOW DOES SCULPSURE WORK?
Applicators will be placed on your desired treatment areas to administer light-based energy, which purposely focus on fat cells. In the weeks following treatment, the body’s lymphatic system naturally eliminates the destroyed fat cells. The end result is a slimmer and more contoured body shape.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A SCULPSURE TREATMENT?
If after exercise and healthy changes to your diet you still have trouble fat spots you could benefit from SculpSure.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING THE 25 MINUTE TREATMENT?
- Most patients experience an intermittent tingling sensation during the treatment which is well-tolerated.
- During treatment you will feel cooling with intervals of deep warmth.
- Contact cooling is on during the entire treatment process keeping the surface of your skin comfortable.
- The deep heating sensation is tangible confirmation that the treatment is targeting your fat cells!
- During your treatment you can multitask by reading a book, chatting on the phone or going online.
- SculpSure is well tolerated by almost all clients. In fact, many book sessions for additional areas right away!
HOW LONG BEFORE I CAN RESUME NORMAL ACTIVITIES?
There is no downtime with SculpSure, so you can be treated during your lunch hour and return to work afterwards.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Most patients start to see results within 6 weeks, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
Fat cells are permanently destroyed during the treatment. The destroyed fat is then processed by the lymphatic system and naturally eliminated from the body. Once the fat leaves the body, it is gone forever!
Call us on 07 5562 2910